1) Below is the schematic of enclosure and power connection points, you have to provide 230V input supply at the terminals (P, N )as shown below.
2) In case of zero export, Secure Elite MFM preferably 103, 446 or Schneider 6400 NG has to be installed at the LT Mains
Energy Meter Connection Diagram
3) Once the meter is installed, RS485 cabling from one inverter to another and from last inverter to energy meter and from energy meter to Zero Export controller has to be done.
4) Pl set the inverter ID and meter ID as mentioned in the controller panel, along with baud rate of 9600.
5) Once this is done you can connect the ethernet cable (dispatched along with material) from PowerAMR Zero Export device to your laptop and share the anydesk, so that our technical team can check and enable the Logics PowerAMR Platform for Zero Export.